What are the benefits of Perlick’s vinyl-coated full-extension shelving?
- Vinyl coated full-extension shelving is an industry exclusive, PERLICK is the only company to offer innovative full-extension shelving that actually extends completely out of the refrigerator or wine cabinet.
- Guard rails are a part of the vinyl coated full-extension shelving, preventing products from dropping off of the back or off of the sides of the shelves.
- Each durable, commercial-grade quality, vinyl coated full-extension shelf can hold 34 Kg smooth gliding shelf holds up to seven (7) six-packs.
- The shelving is vinyl coated to prevent contents from shifting/sliding on the shelves (preventing spills in the refrigerator and no vibration in the wine cabinet).
- The convenient full-extension design allows the user to easily reach products stored in the back of the compartment for even greater convenience; the home owner can also adjust the height of the shelves.
- Unlike other companies, PERLICK's vinyl coated full-extension shelving functions with stainless steel ball bearings to maximize smoothness when the shelves are extended.
Why don’t Perlick doors go all the way to the top of the cabinet?
Why does Perlick use only commercial-grade stainless steel interiors?
- Perlick is the only company to offer commercial-grade stainless steel interiors as a standard feature in all of its undercounter products.
- Stainless steel is a natural energy conductor, so using on the interior of the cabinet helps maintain consistent temperatures within each compartment of the cabinet while conserving energy.
- Perlick’s commercial-grade stainless steel interiors feature superior craftsmanship, are extremely durable, and are easy to clean.
Where are Perlick products made?
What is Sottile and what makes it special?
Sottile is Perlick's industry exclusive line of undercounter refrigeration that measures just 18' (457mm) and 32" (812mm) front to back. Standard undercounter refrigeration is 24" deep, perfect for integrating into standard dimension cabinetry. The Sottile collection features an 18" depth, providing refrigerated storage solutions for narrow and smaller spaces.
In addition to its unique profile, Sottile models also feature a 32" (812mm) height. Sottile is available as indoor or outdoor refrigerator, beverage centre and wine reserve models.
Installation and Template Information